Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Writing on Wednesday (1)


HERE'S THE DEAL - READ THE QUESTION & WRITE
A RESPONSE. THAT'S IT!

QUESTION: IF YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE OF BECOMING ANY KIND OF PARANORMAL CREATURE, WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE? (VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF, ETC.)

MY ANSWER: I WOULD DEFINITELY BE A WALKER LIKE MERCY IN PATRICIA BRIGGS'S MERCY THOMPSON SERIES. SHE CAN SHIFT INTO CAYOTE FORM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES WHENEVER SHE WANTS TO MINUS ALL OF THE PAIN THAT MOST SHIFTERS EXPERIENCE. THAT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME :)

6 comments:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

werewolf! it would be awesome to just turn into an animal and just go live in the wild whenever you ran out of money, got dumped, or forgot to turn your homework in on time!

Mandy Lum said...

Great answer, especially the part about running out of money, lol.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

That is the exact person I was thinking of after reading the questions. Mercy has it all. Though, I think I would want to be a cat. My loyalties lay with the purring kind.

Mandy Lum said...

So I guess the ideal paranormal being would be a walker who turns into a cat when she pleases minus all the pain. Sounds good to me!

Archimedes said...

I would definitely be a shifter. The whole mating for life thing mixed with the running wild through the wilderness thing appeals to me... Plus the higher metabolism would allow me to eat louisiana food and not have such a big rear... :) I think I would liken it to the alpha and omega series where it is more magic than a painful shift though..

Mandy Lum said...

Shifters are the shiznit! Lol! I totally dig the whole "pack magic" thing. Wouldn't it be great to be able to call on you pack when you need a helping hand? (ok, I'm trying to do it right now...concentrate B Rob...can you feel me calling you?)

And high metabolism would be wonderful - I could eat all the salty food I wanted and not die of heart failure :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...