Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #3


TODAY'S TEASER COMES FROM MY CURRENT READ


I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING THIS BOOK - UNIQUE CHARACTERS, SUSPENSE, AND A VARIETY OF PARANORMAL BEINGS WHO BRING MYSTERY AND THRILL TO EVERY PAGE.
"Everyone at once," the leader shouted, and then it was a mass of hands-nice, normal flesh over the decay underneath-all grabbing at me. I struggled, but even vamps are strong enough when they outnumber you twenty to one. It only took a few seconds for them to have me pinned against the wall; I managed to hold on the Tasey and the knife but couldn't move to use them. The leader stood right in front of my face. I tried to look at his glamour, just his glamour, but the pure white eyes staring at me from sunken sockets were all I could focus on. He smiled. I wanted to cry.

NOW, JOIN IN ON THE TEASING AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BOOK OR LEAVE A SENTENCE OR TWO FROM YOUR CURRENT READ


HAVE A GREAT DAY!



6 comments:

Nerissa said...

I loved this book, can't wait until the new book comes out. New Follower :)

Mandy Lum said...

Thanks for following! Going to check out your blog in a few.

Archimedes said...

Ahh I loved this book! I think they just released the cover for the next installment. I also reposted your 100 follower giveaway on my blog since you are so close! Oh and Priscilla and Jon are putting in an offer on the house next door! YAY!

Mandy Lum said...

I didn't know you read this one. I loveeeeee it! Was going to request and ARC for the 2nd book, but I have so many others to read already. Gotta catch up.

Thanks for the giveaway post!

And that would be soooooo wonderful if they bought the house. So much good news! Yay!

kathy said...

I've heard a lot of good things about Paranormalcy. That little snippet makes me even more interested. :) Good to know you're enjoying it. I'll have to add it to my (growing) TBR pile.

Mandy Lum said...

kathy, it is a must read! i'm surprised i'm not finished it yet, but i've been busing blogging and writing lately. hopefully i'll have a review up by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...