Thursday, March 10, 2011

TV Thursday (3)

Since I haven't been at home much this week and missed a lot of my favorite shows, I'll just talk about my all-time favorite reality show,
I'm still hearing complaints about the show's new panel of judges, and although I love and miss Simon Cowell (and his blunt, overly honest comments), I think this season is by far the best one yet. Don't get me wrong, Steven Tyler does have a lot of weird moments, but for the most part, he, Jennifer Lopez, and Randy Jackson make valid points and provide the contestants with useful, constructive criticism. As for the contestants, I'm absolutely amazed with the amount of talent the "Top 13" have brought to the stage. I had a lot of difficulty deciding who to vote for last night, but I eventually narrowed it down to 4. Here are my picks for this week:
Casey Abrams
Casey Abrams
James Durbin
James Durbin
Scotty McCreery
Scotty McCreery
Paul McDonald
Paul McDonald

ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS WEEK'S PERFORMANCES? 

WHO ARE YOUR PICS? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...