Monday, March 21, 2011

Great Finds #3




BORDERS CLOSEOUT SALE 
GET THERE!
Just happened to stop at borders on Sunday and didn't think there would be much left to choose from. Boy was I happily surprised! I bought 5 books from my TBR list and a notebook for only $35! So if you haven't raided the store yet, get your hiney over to Borders as soon as possible. There are books from all genres, and everything is 40%-60% off. Happy shopping!


The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book

If you love (or need to be) super organized like myself, this product is a must buy! For the past few months, I've been trying to keep all of my favorite websites, user names, and passwords organized, but I constantly forget where I wrote them down. I can't remember what I ate for breakfast let alone remember all of my user names and passwords. So, I got this little book, and voila!, all my troubles have disappeared. This logbook is just like a mini physical address/phone number book but instead of recording names, phone numbers, and addresses, you record all of your favorite sites, user names, passwords, and other important info. Alphabetized & Organized, I love it! Order at Amazon.com today!




HAVE A GREAT DAY!



7 comments:

Ms. Blasé said...

I knew they were going out of business, but MAN! This sounds great!!! Guess I'll have to make an extra trip this week :)

Anna said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower, found you at Ms. Blase's blog. Look forward to checking out future posts. :)

Rebecca said...

just found you i am following now

Mandy Lum said...

You definitely need to get your booty over there! I was like a kid in a candy store, lol. I could have bought 20 books that I wanted, but I'm a little broke at the moment, so 5 was more than enough, haha.

Anna & Becca - thanks for stopping by and following! I'm on my way to your blogs in just a minute.

Have a great day!

Archimedes said...

Ahh I have been meaning to get over there. I might drop by today while I am waiting on Bobby. I just know I will drop a ton of money on books... lol.... I think my addiction for books rivals most women's addictions to shoes and purses :)

Mandy Lum said...

haha, I can't get enough shoes or purses, but if I keep buying books like i have been lately, I'm in big, big trouble.

Archimedes said...

Lol. I wound up being late for Jacob's registration so I couldn't get by a borders. I'm going to check and see if there is one in BR since I am headed there today for MAO state. BTW only 2 little kids were chosen at Sat's audition! YAY Jacob!

** PS: My comment verification word is math... a little creepy**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...