Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun on Sunday #3


I'M FEELING A BIT CREATIVE TODAY, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING THAT CALLS FOR A COLLABORATION OF ALL OF OUR CREATIVITY.

HOW IT WORKS

I'M GOING TO START WRITING A STORY, OF THE PARANORMAL GENRE OF COURSE, AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ADD ON TO IT. YOU CAN WRITE A SENTENCE, ONE SMALL PARAGRAPH, OR GO ALL OUT AND WRITE A PAGE - THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS (JUST  KEEP IT NON-EROTICA). AND PLEASE USE THE HONOR SYSTEM - DON'T USE ANY WRITING THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU. AFTER I'VE GOTTEN ENOUGH COMMENTS, I'LL PUT IT ALL TOGETHER AND POST THE FINISHED PRODUCT. 

WELL, HERE GOES NOTHING...
     I always knew I was different, not just the "sort of odd" or  "eccentric" kind of different, but different from the entire human population. I've always felt something inside of me, something special. Wait, special isn't the right word. Unique, that's it. If I was standing in a crowded room, I always stood out, even when I tried to blend in with the others. It was as if I had a "HERE I AM! LOOK AT ME!" sign permanently stuck to my back. But the weirdest thing was that I didn't stick out like a sore thumb, only certain people noticed my uniqueness, and after they knew what I was their only goal was to make me one of their own.


NOW JUST ADD ON TO THE STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!


5 comments:

Ms. Blasé said...

(I can't believe that I'm the first one to post! What?!)

Here's my continuation:
Little did they know that if they tried to possess me, I would actually be the one to possess them and take hold of them from the depths of the souls. Over the years I've discovered that vulnerable appearances can lure even the hardest of hearts.

Mandy Lum said...

Great addition! It's totally not the direction I was thinking, but I love it! It's amazing what happens when you put your heads together, lol. Check back later in the week to see the finished product (probably Friday if I have enough posts).

Ms. Blasé said...

Oh wait -- I meant "and take hold of them from the depths of THEIR souls."

I'll mention this awesome project on my blog on Tuesday!

Mandy Lum said...

hopefully a few more people add to the post or i'm going to have to pull something out of my @ss to finish it, lmao

Classic NYer said...

It is for this reason that I usually keep to myself and shy away from company. That is, I did... until I met Her. She had red hair and green eyes and dark skin and something about her, well, I don't know, her aura, called out to me.

(stopped in from ms blase's blog. Hello.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...