Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!







A special thanks to Mrs. Blasé @ The Unpopular Girl In Womanhood for nominating me for this award! Her blog is super stylish, extremely unique, and oh so deserving of this award. 

HOW IT WORKS

1. Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you,
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself, and
3. Share the love!

Well, here are a few random facts about me...

1. I was named after Barry Manilow's song, "Mandy". (you can stop laughing now, I'm the ultimate Fanilow)
2. I have 9 pets (4 dogs, 5 cats) and a new, temporary edition, a black & white Chihuahua/Rat Terrio mix puppy named Selena. She's oh so cute, and I'm trying to find her a good home :) 
3. I'm the goofiest, nerdiest, yet most fashionable person you will ever meet.
4. My birthday is January 28, and I used to be an Aquarius...now I'm a Capricorn.
5. I love fruity candy - Sour Punch, Starburst (only the pink & reds), and Haribo Gummy Bears are my favorites.
6. I hate chores and bride my future husband to do them as often as I can.
7. I met my future husband (hate saying boyfriend because he is so much more than that), Mitchell, just before my heart failed in June of last year, and we have been together, happily in love, ever since.


MY NOMINEES FOR THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD ARE...




Into The Morning Reads




CONGRATS!

And for all those swag lovers out there, don't forget to check out my





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw thank you so much! I'm flattered.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...