Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review of "Alpha and Omega" by Patricia Briggs

On the Prowl (Alpha and Omega:Briggs) (Inhuman:Wilks) (Buying Trouble:Chance) (Mona Lisa Betwining:Sunny)On the Prowl (Alpha and Omega:Briggs) (Inhuman:Wilks) (Buying Trouble:Chance) by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed "Alpha and Omega",by Patricia Briggs, in the On the Prowl Anthology. I just began reading Cry Wolf , the continuation of "Alpha and Omega", and it is developing into one of the sweetest love stories I have ever read. I honestly rather the Mercy Thompson series-it's a lot steamier and more exciting-but I am still enjoying this series thus far. Patricia Briggs is definitely one of my new favorite authors.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...