Monday, February 7, 2011

2011 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

Since I'm just getting back into the world of reading, I figured this would be a great challenge for me. I hardly read anything last year, but this year my goal is to read 50 books. You should definitely check out the 2011 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen. Here's the link: 2011 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge Link   Happy Reading!

Here's my list of books for this year:

January 2011

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

February 2011

Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs

Here's the link to my review page if you're interested: Mandy Lum's Reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...