Saturday, February 5, 2011

Greenleaf Fragrances

   
Large SachetWhile I was browsing through the specialty shops in downtown Natchitoches last summer, I came across some Greenleaf fragrance products and bought a few small Raspberry Lemonade scented fragrance sachets to put around my house. This scent is amazing! I looked around here for the same scent, but could never find it until I went to Burke's last week. I completely fell in love with the scent again, and I'm worried I won't be able to find it again if Burke's sells out of them, so I decided to order them from the Greenleaf website.

This stuff smells amazing, and there are a ton of other frangrances and products. Everything is resonably priced and well worth spending the money. Check it out at the link below.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...