I want to thank Tishia @ Paranormal Opinion for giving me these awards!
If you receive these awards, you must meet the following conditions:
1) Thank the person who gave you the 7 fact award and link back to their blog.
2) Post 7 random fast about yourself.
3) Past this award to 15 other worthy people!
HERE ARE 7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I live in Reserve, Louisiana, a small town about 30 miles outside of New Orleans (and I'm super excited that 2 of American Idol's top 24 are from LaPlace, LA & Harvey, LA!!! Who Dat!)
2. I LOVE animals and have 9 pets - 4 dogs (Lady, Armani, Niña, and Maximus Desimus Meridius) and 5 cats (Jasper, Emmett, Aro…wonder where those names came from? Lol…Socks, and Victor)
3. My golden birthday just passed - I made 28 on January 28th. (ugh!)
4. Recently, I was diagnosed with a serious heart condition - a viral cardiomyopathy (viral heart failure). My heart actually failed in June of last year and for 2 months I had no idea what was wrong with me. I went to 7 different doctors and none of them could figure out what was wrong until August. I can't do any mentally or physically stressful work for a while, so I figured blogging was something constructive to do so that my brain won't turn into mush while I recover.
5. I love to read, but I'm also a music and movie fanatic! I totally dig alternative and hard rock, but I also listen to rap/hip hop, and yes, motown classics (I'm a sucker for the Temptations). Although I love romance books, I do NOT watch romance movies - I love thriller and horror films, anything packed full of action (the more guns and blood, the better), paranormal & sci-fi films, and last but not least, comedies. I absolutely LOVE stupid funny movies, like Half Baked, Zoolander, and Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Haha, I'm laughing just thinking about them.
6. My future husband, Mitchell, and I are complete opposites. I am a huge nerd - majored in History and minored in Spanish & Psychology at the University of New Orleans, I speak Spanish, and I'm a high school/middle school teacher while my heart isn't failing. He on the other hand, is a HOT alpha male, used to be a bad boy, and is now working for my father, as a plumber, LMAO! Opposites is an understatement.
7. And last but not least, I LOVE ZEBRA PRINT. Half of my wardrobe is zebra print, I have 12 zebra print bags/purses, and my house is full of zebra print decór.
NOW FOR THE WINNERS!