Thursday, January 27, 2011

Iron Kissed - Mercy Thompson Series

Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3)Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs


My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Absolutely loved this book. This series gets better and better with each book-I couldn't put this one down. Patricia Briggs has a gift for scaring the hell out of you when you least expect it, and the next minute you find yourself knee deep in a unique romance between Mercy and her oh so hot werewolf boyfriend. I love the fact that the author makes you fall in love with the "bad guys"-Stephan is not exactly innocent, but you feel sympathy for him and his "people". This series is a must read!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Archimedes said...

Yay for your blog!! I love this series too. Can't wait for March 1 and the next book. Try doing a blog hop. See my blog you will get a lot of followers from that.

Mandy Lum said...

Will do. I just finished Bone Crossed, couldn't put that one down. Just started Silver Born today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...