Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moon Called

Review of Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1)Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Here's the Amazon description:

Mercy Thompson's life is not exactly normal. Her next-door neighbor is a werewolf. Her former boss is a gremlin. And she's fixing a VW bus for a vampire. But then, Mercy isn't exactly normal herself.


This book definitely ended better than it began. It started off a little slow, but when I finished it, I couldn't wait to pick up the next book in the series, Blood Bound. I recently started reading this genre, and I had never read any stories featuring fae or any other magical creatures-I just never had the interest in this genre before because it all seemed too unbelievable to me. But Briggs has a way of making even the unbelievable, believable. If you like paranormal/urban fantasy books, this is the series for you.

View all my reviews
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...