Monday, July 16, 2012

Follow My New Blog!



Hil All! So sorry that I haven't posted in so long, but I've been super busy planning my wedding and   preparing for my first art expo. I was a vendor at the JAJO Art and Music Expo which was held at the New Orleans Healing Center this past Saturday, and even though I didn't make many sales, I got a lot of positive feedback on my work and should be getting a few orders for custom pieces very soon. Exposure is the key to a successful business, right? 

Anyway, since I created my new blog, "Therapy of a Nerdy Artist", I'll be posting there from this day forward. Of course I'm still reading every book I can get my hands on and will continue to write reviews, have author interviews and giveaways, and other such bookish stuff, but this new blog will also have lots of art and art related goodies. Why only blog about books when I can blog about everything that I love and do? 

So, if you have been following Embrace Your Oddities and enjoy my posts, please take a look at my new blog and follow it - I guarantee that you won't be disappointed. It is still somewhat "under construction", but I plan on having some great posts up this week. There is also a link to my art gallery on BlueCanvas.com, so check out my new art pieces as well. I'll be adding more art this week as well. 

Click on my button to take a look and if you follow my new blog Ill follow you back!




Have a Great Day!
Mandy



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...