Monday, February 14, 2011

Ranting on Monday

The Bachelor 2011

Brad Womack
I hate to admit it, but I absolutely love reality television. Well, not all of it, but I'm definitely hooked on a few series. Ok, so I'm going to rant a little about The Bachelor (2011). I caught the second episode by chance and was totally hooked! I always thought that it was impossible for someone to find the person that he/she wants to spend the resot of his/her life with in such a short time, but I didn't realize that each episode is filmed over a week of time, so Brad (this year's bachelor) actually spends a good bit of time with all of these women.

I fell in love with my future husband the first week we started dating, so I'm beginning to change my tune about this whole idea. Patty from The Millionaire Matchmaker (reality show on Bravo) says that if a man doesn't know he wants to marry you within 6 months, throw him to the curb. So, I guess it's definitely possible that this guy really is sincere about the way he feels about the final 4 ladies. I even shed a few tears tonight, haha.

So, if anybody out there has been as devoted to this season of The Bachelor as I have been, who in the hell is he going to pick? We already know he's already made his choice, but please don't ruin it for me! I cheered and literally jumped off the couch when he sent that lunatic Michelle home tonight, but I really have no idea who is going to end up with. Opinions please!

For those of you who are interested, here are the ladies that are still in the game:
(click on a pic for more info)

Ashley
Chantal
Shawntel
Emily

 
    And last but not least, more info on Brad Womack.                   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...